A Harry Potter AU where everything’s exactly the same, except the house elves look like Lord of the Rings elves and Dobby’s, like, played by Orlando Bloom. But they’re still not allowed to have clothes
orlando bloom hitting himself in the face with a lamp
You know how there’s a theory that no two people see a colour the exact same way.
Does that mean colour is like
a pigment of your imagination.
YOU FUCKING DIDN’T
Tokyo Ghoul au where everything is the same except Tsukiyama is 6 inches taller and every time he tries to do one of his dramatic entrances he hits his head on the doorway and completely negates it
they sure didn’t waste any time
tumblr during autumn, more like
my favorite college experience is when i had a 7am class and the kid next to me literally poured a monster energy drink into his coffee said “i’m going to die” and drank the whole thing
i knew a guy who brewed his instant coffee with monster instead of water. three cups in two hours. i think he ascended to the astral realm
the survivability of the human race never ceases to amaze me
Mikasa from SnK <3 First anime I’ve watched in a long time and wow it’s really really good
- 1 White Cake Mix Box
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese Bar softened
- 1 egg
- Powdered Sugar
- Food Coloring
- Candy Eyeballs
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cake mix. Divide batter into bowls for the amount of colors you want.
- Add food coloring to each individual bowl and mix until all combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and pat down a bit.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
- Add candy eyeballs while cookies are still warm. ENJOY!
Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats.